Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The First Post... There must always be a begining..

        This is My first post to the new Arizona Motorcycling Tales Blog. I will do my best to update on a regular basis and hopefully share news and stories about motorcycling and all things related to motorcycles here in Arizona that will be of interest to you.  If you have a motorcycle related event coming up in the state or any suggestion please let me know and I will do my best to cover it... Let's see how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I made a video of a day trip on my bike not to long ago. Thought you might enjoy it given the nature of your blog, which is similar to mine in ways.

    http://acorbinsayswhat.blogspot.ca/2012/06/wolf-pack.html

    Also, I have done verious day trips and have written about them. They are posted under the DesTination NoWhere Label.

    You have a nice blog, keep up the good work!

    BSJ

    ReplyDelete