Wednesday, May 9, 2012

...Training

Hello everyone out there. I have been away far too long from writing for a while and I do apologize for my absence. I have been busy with the day job, in addition to reading up and preparing to take the MSF Rider Coach Certification Program with T.E.A.M Arizona later this month. 
I am really excited to be able to participate in this session, and have the opportunity to begin training others whom are new to riding, or just coming back after some time away. I truly believe the experiences I will be engaged in will be as good for me as they will be for the participants in the BRC classes (Basic Riders Course) over the next several years. I don't know where this will lead me over time, but if it has to do with two wheeled motor vehicles, I will be truly happy indeed. I do believe rider education, at all level is not just a good idea, but is also a fun experience to undertake, and you always come away with something that can make your rides more fun, and safer while doing it.
If you have never taken a professionally led course in the past, whether it be an introductory course if you have never ridden before, or one of the more advanced classes like the Lee Parks Total Control clinic. I recommend you seek out your local training groups and give one a try. You just might find it is exactly what you need to get you to that next level in riding.  - Ride Safe Ride Soon


No comments:

Post a Comment